Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Monday 30 October 2023

Celebrating World Audio Drama Day 2023 ...


It's that time of year again ... when we celebrate all things AUDIO DRAMA!

It's 33 years since my very first AUDIO DRAMA/RADIO DRAMA a radio play called 'THE PEOPLE'S WOMAN' directed by the much missed PHILIP MARTIN for BBC RADIO all the way back in 1990... It was an important moment in my fledgling career and I'm very grateful to have continued working in audio drama for over 30 years now - huzzah!

I'm also grateful to now LECTURE & DIRECT students in the DARK ARTS OF AUDIO DRAMA at some of the countries leading universities and drama schools, long may that continue too! I get so much from passing whatever knowledge I've acquired over the years to the next generation of radio/audio actors ... Oh and I'm glad to say that I haven't stopped working myself in this world and I'm still learning!

No comments: