Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Saturday 18 June 2022

IF I COULD TALK LIKE AN ANIMAL! - POST COMPILATION 2022


I've just finished a rather fun exploration of all the ANIMALS I've either VOICED or ACTED over the years ... The rate goes up by the month but I stopped at 86 just for the purposes of having a number to roll with!!!! For the last 10 WEEKS - EVERY SATURDAY WITHOUT FAIL! I've been posting on my socials different examples ...


A little more detail on the run down of 'WHO & WHAT I'VE PLAYED' from the ANIMAL KINGDOM .. here goes!

IN NUMBER ORDER:

17 – DOGS

15 – PHEASANTS

10 – MICE

4 – FROGS

4 – BEARS

3 – CATS

2 – DINGOS

2 – RABBITS

2 – HEDGEHOGS

2 – CHIMPANZEES

1 – DOLPHIN, DRAGON, TOAD, POLAR BEAR, WOMBAT, KANGAROO, BEE, DUCK-BILLED PLATYPUS, TIGER, WOLF, BABY TYRANNOSAURUS REX, GOOSE, FOX, FLEA, MOLE, MONSTER, GRASSHOPPER, SEAGULL, TURTLE, CROCODILE, LLAMA, DUCK, DODO, MONKEY ...

A SNAPSHOT ...

THEATRE:
  • My very first one was playing the Cheshire Cat in 'Alice In Wonderland' (see above) at the Civic Theatre in Barnsley, the job that got me my Equity card - all the way back in 1989 ...
  • A couple of years later in 1991 - I played The Narrator ‘Dolphin’ in ‘Frankie’s Monster’ in the West End at the Arts/Unicorn Theatre ...
  • Nana the ‘Dog' in ‘Peter Pan’ at Midlands Arts Centre in 1994 ...
  • Knot the ‘Dragon’ in ‘Good King Wenceslas’ at Warwick Arts Centre in 1997 ...
AUDIO:
  • Silver the ‘Rabbit’ in ‘Watership Down’ for BBC Radio 4 in 2002 ...
  • Mock ‘Turtle’ / Salford ‘Cat’ in ‘Iris Wildthyme – Land of Wonder’ for Big Finish Productions in 2008 ...
  • MANY ‘Prairie Dogs’ in ‘Little Prairie Dogs’ (10-part series) for CBeebies Television in 2010 ...
  • Hector the ‘Llama’ in ‘Shaun the Sheep – The Farmer’s Llamas’ for Aardman Animations (2015)

ALL SUCH FANTASTIC FUN - IT'S BEEN A BLAST - LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!!


Acting website at www.seanconnolly.co.uk

Voice website at www.seanconnollyvoices.com

No comments: