Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Monday 17 January 2022

SUCCESS - I'VE ARRIVED ... I'M NOW A 'JoJo & Gran Gran' STICKER!


As well as recording another couple of episodes of the CBEEBIES hit animated series 'JOJO & GRAN GRAN' either side of the New Year, I was delighted to see a CBEEBIES magazine special had been produced. I was even more delighted when I opened it up that not only was EZRA featured as a character in the centre-spread poster image but he had also been made into a STICKER


Surely this must be the HIGHLIGHT of my career - to be made into a STICKER!! This makes me very happy!!

I'll keep you updated when the NEW SERIES starts airing, it's gonna be great!!

Acting website at www.seanconnolly.co.uk

Voice website at www.seanconnollyvoices.com