Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Saturday 9 June 2018

Now that's what I call a BIG VOICE OVER JOB!!!

Actor & Voice Artist SEAN CONNOLLY during a mammoth VOICE OVER job for COVENTRY UNIVERSITY ...

In all the years I've been doing voice over work - I don't think I have ever been involved in a BIGGER PROJECT! Over the last six months or so myself and fellow voice over artist MIRIAM EDWARDS have been recording voices for a really quite epic INTERNATIONAL E-LEARNING PROJECT for COVENTRY UNIVERSITY.

Over that time, we've both attended 4 voice over sessions, I've voiced 
20 different characters used 15 dialects over 60 scripts comprising of over 700 pages and ... I happen to NARRATE the whole project too!! PHEW!!   
MIRIAM EDWARDS in full flow playing one of her many characters in the E-LEARNING PROJECT for COVENTRY UNIVERSITY ...

The project called 'SOFT SKILLS FOR HARD HATS' aims to develop managerial skills for constructions workers across Europe and has been produced by COVENTRY UNIVERSITY with many European partners.
A big shout out must go to our Studio Engineer DARREN WOOD who has been providing the technical know-how at the Recording Studio at the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum in COVENTRY where we have been spending so much time of late. Miriam and I have thoroughly enjoyed the long, vocally taxing but ultimately very enjoyable sessions in the studio - it 'almost' started to feel like a 'proper' job, well .. almost!!