Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Saturday 9 May 2015

Sean Connolly 'celebrates' 3 years for bad behaviour in 'THE ARCHERS' ...


Sean's first appearance in the cast list for 'THE ARCHERS' in the Radio Times on May 9th 2012.

Doesn't time fly when you're in jail!! It's THREE YEARS since I joined the cast of 'THE ARCHERS'I rediscovered the picture above from the Radio Times listings from 2012. After an initial six months in Ambridge, Keith continues his jail sentence for conspiracy and arson after he burned down David and Ruth Archer's barn.

Needless to say I am looking forward to Keith's release, whenever that might be! Looking back on my first days in Ambridge I found this tweet by the Radio Times television columnist Alison Graham, quite fun!