Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Tuesday 7 April 2015

My first ever computer game voice over job - 20 years ago ... 'WARHAMMER: SHADOW OF THE HORNED RAT'.


Look what I found on You Tube .. a game I did 20 years ago! 'WARHAMMER: SHADOW OF THE HORNED RAT'. This was the first 'computer' game voice over I ever did. I played about a dozen or so characters, some of whom are featured below in a rogues gallery of sorts ...


Some of the characters Sean Connolly voiced in the computer game 'WARHAMMER: SHADOW OF THE HORNED RAT'.

I remember there were three of us covering all the characters in the game ... myself, Marc Finn and Gavin Naylor and the sessions being great fun. It was originally designed to be played on a PC but they adapted it for the PlayStation.