Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Sean Connolly :: Actor & Voice Artist

Friday 6 February 2015

Voice actor Sean Connolly reveals characters in Aardman and Studio Canal's 'SHAUN THE SHEEP MOVIE'.


Sean Connolly plays the Maitre D in 'SHAUN THE SHEEP MOVIE'.

I have enormous pleasure in announcing what roles I will be heard playing in the new 'SHAUN THE SHEEP MOVIE', which is RELEASED TODAY.

If you count up all the characters I've voiced, there are about ten, with two or three of them (including the MaĆ®tre D above and below), whilst not being principle characters are featured throughout the film. 


Sean Connolly holding the model of the Maitre D from 'SHAUN THE SHEEP THE MOVIE'.

Two more fun characters I play in the film are both Hair Stylists (below) who work in the aptly named salon 'Barber Black Sheep'. Other roles I play include a Golfer, an Angry Panto Horse and a host of Hospital Characters ... fantastic fun!!



Sean Connolly holding the models of the Hair Stylists from 'SHAUN THE SHEEP MOVIE'.
It’s been suggested that it might have been a risk for Aardman to extend a seven minute programme to a full feature, well writers and directors Richard Starzak and Mark Burton have pulled it off with ease, the team at Aardman have made something very special. I can’t wait to see it again and catch the sight gags I missed on my first viewing. It’s definitely a film that will reward multiple viewings.